Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FAQ Section

I like a particular design on your site. How do I make the order?
Drop me an email at beadzofjoy@gmail.com, indicate which item name you want, the quantity and your mode of payment, and I will get back to you with more details.

The design I like is already sold out. Can I request for another one to be crafted?
No worries. Most of the designs can be re-crafted as long as there are available beads and findings, unless the design has been designated as a one-piece-only design or limited edition. Just email me and I'll let you know if it can be re-crafted.

I like a particular design, but I don't like the choice of beads, colours or the length etc. Can you do something about it?
Sure. This is not a problem at all. This is the beauty of custom-made jewellery. We can always try to create something unique to you and to your liking. If there are any other things you would like to change, just let me know and I will try my best to fulfill your wishes.

I believe you do take customization requests. Is there any extra charge?
If you have a particular design in mind, drop me an email and we can discuss. There may be a customization fee depending on the complexity of the design, the effort involved and the different kinds of beads and findings that may be required.

What are the different modes of payment available?
PayPal is accepted for all orders. However, for local customers, a bank transfer to my POSB account/cheque is preferred.

How are you going to deliver the order to me?
Shipment/posting is done only after cheque has been cleared/money has been transferred. Normal postage is free for local delivery but if you prefer to receive it through registered mail, there will be an additional charge of S$2.50. For international delivery, pls. email me and I will advise you the postage. However, for purchase above SGD100, item(s) will be sent by registered mail with compliments from Beadz of Joy to one local/international shipping address.

For normal postage, Beadz of Joy will not be responsible for any lost items once posted.

I received my order not in good condition (eg. beads/findings has dropped etc). What should I do?
Just send it back to me within 14 days upon receipt and I'll repair it for you at no cost.

I have other questions which are not answered in your FAQ.
Just email me with all your queries and I will try to reply you asap. I may then add some of your relevant queries to this FAQ for the benefit of others too

No comments: